Benefits of the SUP onthefly Streamer:
- 10’10” long x 35″ wide x 6″ deep platform provides maximum stability.
- Fits into a 36″x17″x11″ bag making it easy to store and easy to transport.
- Storage bag has both wheels built-in backpack straps so it’s easy to get from the car to the river in any terrain.
- Fully packed bag, pump and board are under 50 lbs. to meet airline baggage weight restrictions.
- Lighter than 3-layer PVC inflatable boards due to a highly technical, highly durable 2-layer liquid-wrapped PVC construction.
- Unbreakable universal fin box prevents leakage from board being dragged in and out of the water.
- 4″ Retractable Center Fin
- Unique rocker construction centers weight in the middle of the board, making the board more stable and more responsive.
- Highest density drop-stitch in the industry to insure structure and rigidity.
- SUP OnTheFly’s UV Defense System utilizes the industry’s best materials to battle UV degradation, yielding the longest lasting inflatable SUP boards in the industry.
- Weight / cargo capacity guidelines: Beginner- 365 lbs, Intermediate- 497 lbs, Advanced- 557 lbs.
- Three year warranty.