Benefits of the SUP OnTheFly Guide:
- 36″ wide x 11’3″ long x 6″ deep platform provides maximum stability.
- Fits into a 36″x17″x11″ bag making it easy to store and easy to transport.
- Storage bag has both wheels built-in backpack straps so it’s easy to get from the car to the river in any terrain.
- Fully packed bag, pump and board are just under 50 lbs. to meet airline baggage weight restrictions.
- Lighter than 3-layer PVC inflatable boards due to a highly technical, highly durable 2-layer liquid-wrapped PVC construction.
- 4″ Retractable Center Fin is safer in rocky rivers with variable depths.
- Unique rocker construction centers weight in the middle of the board, making the board more stable and more responsive.
- Highest density drop-stitch in the industry to insure structure and rigidity.
- SUP OnTheFly’s UV Defense System utilizes the industry’s best materials to battle UV degradation, yielding the longest lasting inflatable SUP boards in the industry.
- Weight / cargo capacity guidelines: Beginner- 400 lbs, Intermediate- 553 lbs, Advanced- 602 lbs.
- One year warranty.